Biyernes, Agosto 7, 2020

RASH JUZEN, IN HIS NEW SINGLE, “ SA AKING PAG-IISA”

 

WHEN you look at Rash Juzen, the first thing that will come to mind is that he has attractive eyes and a pointed nose, with a good taste in fashion and can carry himself really well. He also looked a bit quiet, but you'd be surprised to know that he is a multitalented guy; he can sing very well while connecting to audience lively, and he is also excellent in acting. In fact, he had showcased his singing and acting skills on GMA 7, PTV4, Net 25, Indie Films, TV Commercials and many FM and AM Stations. Indeed, he is one of those Bachelors that a lot of girls are giggling about.

When we met at a coffee shop at a certain place in Manila just recently for some business discussions and also to conduct this short interview, I noticed that he looked a bit slimmer than before. I complimented him and he answered smilingly that he just started to workout few weeks ago. I grabbed my pen and memo pad, and started throwing him random questions one by one. Here are some of the highlights of our conversation:

■ I heard you have a New Single, can you tell me something about it?

Well, yes. I just released my new Single entitled, "Sa Aking Pag-iisa" few weeks ago. It's officially one of the nominees in Awit Awards. The song is under Praise Music Incorporated and was composed by a legendary hitmaker, Michael De Lara. 

■ What can you say about this new Single of yours?

I like it. It has both modern and oldies kind-of-vibe, in one song. I think the composer of the song had just created another masterpiece that'll be relatable to Millennials and Feelennials.

■ Aside from Singing, what keeps you busy right now?

I have a two-storey milktea house business located in Sta. Rosa City, Laguna. Also, I am a voice talent on radio drama programs on DZRH 666 kHz. Before this pandemic struck, I already shot TV Commercials for Payless Pancit Canton and Moneymax, and a Digital Ad Project for Easy Rock Manila. My Print Ad Project for Mitsubishi Electric Air-conditioner (for Billboard, brochure and online ad) was also released.

■ How do you maintain your voice and good physique?

I usually sing random songs on my videoke at home. Also, I spend more time working out these past few weeks since I have my gym full of workout equipments at home.

■ We discovered that you already received awards and nominations in your Physical album under PolyEast Records before? Can you tell us what are those?

I got a nomination for the category of recording artists under PolyEast Records from PMPC Star Awards for Music in 2018. In that same year where I also received, "Most Promising Recording Artist" award from Gawad Filipino.

■ Have you heard any feedback from people who had just listened to your song?

Yes, a lot. They claimed this new Single of mine as relaxing and has 80's vibes yet with a twist of modern feels. At saka may recall daw, kaya I'm so flattered.

■ Where can we hear your song?

"Sa Aking Pag-iisa" can be heard regularly on DZRH, DWIZ, DXUP Maguindanao, Pinas FM 95.5, etc. It can now be requested in radio stations through their textlines.

■ Let's talk about your lovelife. What's your current relationship status?

I am Single right now.

■ Last question: What are your plans for the next few days or months?

I have just talked to a producer who offered me to shoot my Official Music Video. Hopefully, if things get safer we will start the shoot real soon. But of course, safety protocols such as social distancing and wearing of masks must be strictly observed. And when things get back to its usual normal, we will resume the shoot of the remaining scenes of my Indie Film.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento